Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Holiday Fun . . .

Traditions with family.... Our annual Train making day! Alot of families make gingerbread houses . . . we make Christmas trains . . . this year it was fun to see Rylie and Saige make their own. Ornament exhange! The ornament exchange started when our kids were young and I bought each child an ornament representing something that had happened in their life during the year. This tradition has expanded to include each person rotating names and finding the perfect ornament for that person in which we do the exchange on Thanksgiving day or close to that day. PS - since I am the one taking the pics I forgot to take one of Andrew and me with an ornament -oops! Josef and McKenna obviously being so far away were not with us that night (even though they are included in the ornament exchange) - we then mail them their ornaments), yet, included them in this pic! By the way I am quite excited to pat myself on the back (I'll try not to break my arm!!)to have figured out how to create these collages. Be sure to click on the collage to enlarge it so you can better view the pictures.

No comments: